posted to alt.sailing.asa
Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Which ASA members would you avoid in real life?

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
For the most part they are all very nice, normal people. But there may be
one or two a bit scary, or not trustworthy or just plain wacko. Who would
you avoid?

I'd avoid that guy Farsheen from years back. I told him he could stop by
when passing through my area and he did. The ******* stole my wallet and
ran up $1400 dollars on one of my credit cards. He got caught in another
state but I never recovered anything. I let him use my truck, he never
refilled the tank and I received 3 parking tickets in the mail. It wasn't
so much the money, but the abuse of trust and feeling violated.

I recall a "hosheen" but not a "farsheen."

I'd avoid Dave. He's a lawyer.

I'd never trust Bobsprit. He's never once told the truth.

I'd sure hesitate to trust sevenseassailsbad. He's sunk at least one boat.

Bob Crantz definitely cannot be trusted.

Katysails I'd avoid at all costs. She proved herself to be an angry,
faithless witch.

Capt. JG I'd sure not trust. Never in my life have I seen a worse hypocrite.
People like him need to be avoided at all cost.

But, JaxAshby would never break trust. He was a fine, upstanding Mensan.

Wilbur Hubbard