A Real Boater A Real Boater is offline

Default Do I want to buy...

wrote:
I also like that bike (Kawasaki Versys 650). Rider magazine gave it a
strong review and they got 56 mpg in their testing! It's an all-
around bike that does everything reasonably well. It's a tall bike,
so it helps if you're above average height. Kawasaki seems to be on a
roll lately. They've been updating their models and a lot of them are
now among the best in their class: Ninja 250, KLX250s, KLR650, Versys
650, Concours 1400. Not sure about their cruiser models though.

Thanks...I've read a couple of reviews. The local dealer had a couple,
one of which I played with for a while, but they were sold off in the
past few days. Don't worry; they'll make more, he told me!

I like the fact that the bike is tall, and the driving position is more
upright than many other new bikes.

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6