posted to alt.sailing.asa
Charles Momsen Charles Momsen is offline

Default He's toast!

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
ons...
"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

Joe Biden has been in the Senate for 36 years, but he's completely
qualified to deal with the crisis. That's because he's a Democrat. In
fact, don't you agree with Nancy Pelosi (only 20 years in office) that
not one single Democrat or the Democrats in general are to blame for any
of the mess. It's all the Republican's fault.

Biden is at least as qualified as McCain. However, there's a big
difference. His first reaction was not to want to fire someone. I love it
how McCain can actually stand there with a straight face in the face of
his bizarre and dangerous tendencies.

Have you ever considered McCain may have partial paralysis of the face and
is actually hysterically laughing?

Of course McCain has bizarre and dangerous tendencies. And Palin is a sick
joke. And Bush is the worst president in history who stole the election. And
the neocons are taking over the world. They are bizzare and dangerous, yes,
all of them.

It's just amazing that for you political affiliation alone is the
determining factor for good or evil and actually defines evil. Saves a
lot of unnecessary thought, understanding and analysis doesn't it?

Making stuff up, as the troll you are. I never said that, I've never
believed that, and you're just lying, which is a typical right-wing
tactic.

You've never said that and certainly you never believed that. It's simply
that you do that, like right in the very sentence above where you declare
lying as a typical right wing tactic.

Martin Luther King was a Republican.

Not sure why you think this is significant. Do you think he would be now?
The Republican party, the party of Lincoln, championed freedom for his
people since the mid-1800s as I recall. The Democrats started the KKK as I
recall. Are you living in the past or are you just a troll... hmmmmm....

I never knew the KKK was started by the Democrats, are you sure? Is this
more or less significant than MLK being a Republican? Today, I think MLK
would be running the KKK.

troll bs removed

Psychologically healthy people manage their own lives, respect others,
leave others free to their own path of choice. They don't leave a path of
wreckage behind them, they can put themselves in the other guy's place,
they can see themselves as others see them - in other words the have
something called "emotional intelligence". They also realize that first
they must solve their own personal problems before they can go on to
solve the problems of the world (and all the world's problems are simply
a large collection of personal problems, the most dire come from those
with personal problems and power).

Yes, I agree. Perhaps you should give it a shot. My experience with you is
that you're a mean-spirited troll.

You have a good deal of negative experiences with many people. Are you in
any way familiar with Venn diagrams and their significance?

My experience with you is that you are always honest, respectful, logical,
truthful and would never resort to smears or personal attacks.

To judge people solely on their political affiliation, religion, skin
color, or any other classification falls short of judging the entire
person in what it takes to be a complete human being. Someday, though
highly unlikely, you may develop that capacity to see yourself and
others. Until then, it's all the Republican's fault.

Unfortunately for you, you have a long way to go to be a complete human
being.

That may be true, I have a number of faults some of which I'm not even
cognizant of. I'll work on the ones I can one day at a time. With luck, I
may achieve the lofty level you have.

Ok. So, type all you want, I won't be reading it.

You are one of the greatest human beings to ever walk the face of the earth.
Your strength of character and integrity are shining examples for all
humankind. I have only admiration for you, as does all of us.