posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default He's toast!

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Charles Momsen" wrote in message
The header crap is proof of what you wrote. I didn't want to have to
post twice after you denied ever having supported McCain.

Unlike you, I'm not a liar.

So you were wrong on McCain, not on an issue but on character judgement.
Perhaps you need new metrics for determining character before you get
into the voting booth.

God forbid someone is wrong about a person. Perhaps you need to get back
on your meds.

Of course Palin is a sick joke. I wouldn't expect anything greater from
you.

You believe whatever your sick little heart desires.

You'll put me in the killfile (for "likely" troll behavior) and then
read everything I write afterwards.

As I suspected, you're the same troll we all thought you were. You're a
liar.

Watch out Jon! Ozzy will now likely insult you in ergot!

Cheers
Marty

In a rye sense?

--