posted to alt.sailing.asa
Charles Momsen Charles Momsen is offline

Default He's toast!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

It's amazing that after all that's happened that ANYONE could vote for
McCain or truly feel McCain is the face of change.

It's amazing that ANYONE would dare to vote for ANYONE.

No one, not a
single Bush detractor ever expected Bush to be so awful at his job.

I'm a Bush detractor from day one and Bush has done a bit better than I
expected. That still doesn't make him any good.

It
has nothing to do with party affiliation. Only the most ignorant or
gullible still believes Bush to be a republican. He's been nothing
short of a opportunist with virtually no US interests at the core.

Is this unique to Bush? Virtually all of Congress has their own self
interests at the core.

McCain will continue with this of course.

As will just about anyone elected.

Watching him on stage making
his speeches is just about painful.

You actually sit through political speeches?

He's too old. Not everyone his age
is. But McCain's hard life has left him weaker than many and the job
will kill him.

Problem solved then.

His VP is not capable at all.

But neither is anyone one else in the race.

So in the end we may have an even worse 4 years ahead because people
vote AGAINST candidates more than for them these days.

It will be a worse 4 years regardless of who is elected. People don't want
to fix problems, they simply want them to go away. I hope it gets bad enough
that the size of government actually gets deep, deep, cuts.

With McCain in
office the economy will fall deeper and deeper into the drink and the
days of Clinton will seem like the Roaring twenties.

The days of Clinton were the roaring 20's. Now we're entering into the
1930's. In the long term it may be good for America. The next generation or
two may hold the same values as those who grew up during the depression. I
see economy and frugality as virtues and excess consumption, self indulgence
as vices. So when are you getting the new Evo?