[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default Latest email scam...

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:35:08 -0400, A Real Boater wrote:

I wonder if Americans will learn a lesson from this debacle, that
"capitalism" cannot work in the absence of strong regulation and a
government willing to force capitalists to obey the rules. All the "free
market" does is provide short-term profit to the greedy.

We learned after the Great Depression. It took us fifty years to forget
(remember Reagonomics?). We learn, the problem is capitalists don't.