A Real Boater A Real Boater is offline

Default Lawn Tractors

wrote:
On Sep 23, 8:41 pm, DK wrote:
RIP rec.boats wrote:
On Sep 23, 8:00 pm, DK wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:26:52 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
On Sep 22, 9:18 pm, A Real Boater wrote:
RIP rec.boats wrote:
On Sep 22, 9:08 pm, A Real Boater wrote:
RIP rec.boats wrote:
Heck......there have been no boating threads started here so I guess
this place is now a free for all NG.
Are you still using an analogue tv on rabbit ears?
What's TV?
--http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6
We had burgers on the grill tonight. How about you?
We both had stressful work days today, and ate at Panera. Thank goodness
for Panena!
I had to wear a suit and tie today. I hate it when that happens.
--http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6
HAd my 1st intro to HDTV this past weekend for the FSU, Wake Forest
game, I am unimpressed, FSU lost badly, going back to analog.
I love my John Deere tractor. What do you cut your lawn with?
I'll have to ask Pedro.
Racist.

Really? How would he feel if I called him Bill?

Dumbass.- Hide quoted text -

If his name's Pedro, he may not like it.

So, it would be ok if I called you Schitt.

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6