posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.abortion,rec.boats
Gunner Gunner is offline

Default I'm voting republican because... -- Another HH&C lie

On 23 Sep 2008 17:06:52 GMT, (Ray Fischer) wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
(Ray Fischer) wrote:
wrote:
"John R. Carroll"
Gunner Asch wrote:

Its not a good answer but: neither and both?

Congress is Democrat controlled.

No it isn't liar.
Why do you lie so much?

Why isn't it, liar? You have a majority.

As most educated Americans know, it takes a super majority of 60% in
order to control the Senate. No control of the Senate means no
control of Congress.

But you're one of those ignorant republicans so you don't understand
anything that hasn't been fed to you.

So all the hooting and hollaring and laughing and threats as to what
the Demos were going to do after the election when Democrats got the
majority in Congress..was simply a lie?

And it's YOUR lie.

Again you lie Raymondo.

By the way, the Democrats don't even have a majority in the Senate.
They have exactly 50 members. Out of 100.

Yes and?

As I recall ..you were one of the most mouthy in this regard.

You "recall" many things which are not true.

Again you lie.

So you are saying in effect, that despite the fact that Demos got the
majority, they are powerless to do anything in Congress?

Fallacy of the false dichotomy.

Again you lie.

Typical of you.

Gunner