Bob Bob is offline

Default Sound Advice

On Sep 23, 8:11 pm, "Skip Gundlach" wrote:
Sound Advice - sent September 24, 2008
On the way out of the anchorage, Lydia, not yet
quite awake, got on the wrong side of the red buoy, and ran very
hard (as in, firmly, but not in any way damaging or permanent)
aground on a sand bar, throwing me to the salon floor by way of
the mast on the side of my head.

Skip,
you are ****ing idiot having that person on the boat. This is the
second time, at least you are willing to write here, Lydia has ****ed
up. If she cant keep the boat in the right lane she has no business
driving your boat. But maybe your into that sick care taking a loser
relationship thing. As my Polish grandmother said, Life is too long to
live
that way.

Tuesday we took a relaxed approach to getting up, as we'd not
leave until the full tide tomorrow, and the weather and wind
would have been iffy.......

Skip,
BIG mistake Skip. NEVER leave on a full tide in thse conditions.
Leave
enough hours BEFORE high tide so you get CLEAR of the shallows
without
risk of grounding with a receding tide.
That way WHEN Lydia ****s up again and drives your precious pig off
the end of the world you
can wait a while as the tide comes in to float you off...........
But since you are a Licensed Captain Im sure you already know
as a last note, why on earth are you still with that woman? She cant
be much fun and is certainly stupid as a post. Oh, I know...... shes
like
a drunk or a dog. You cant leave them alone or they will ruin the
house (sink your boat) and nobody else wants them.
Bob