[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Sold my Boat .. some thoughts

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:55:28 GMT, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:22:11 GMT, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:54:42 GMT, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
said:

What the F.. is your problem? Are you some loser sitting at home
suffering
from envy of
anyone who has, or did have, a boat?

ROFLMAO. This from the guy who sold his boat!!

No. I didn't sell mine. I enjoy it. Sail it regularly, and I don't run
around whining without any basis whatever about supposedly "corrupt"
harbor
masters just because I don't get enough freebies from local gummint.

Dave,, a sunfish is not a cruising sailboat.

Dave has a good solid cruiser, and cruising is exactly what he does
with it.

========

The only cruising Dave does, is looking for dates,, that he pays by the
hour.

I've met Dave, and sailed on his boat. It is as I stated. If he had to
pay for dates, I think he'd need to start making a whole lot more
money.