Dry[_2_] Dry[_2_] is offline

Default Enough

Sorry to see you go. You were one of the few posters that I really enyoyed
reading, you added houmor, intellect, experience and an independent
attitude, SORRY to see that you are leaving. A lurker for the past 10 years,
a hint, the poster bought a new Cadaliac XLR in April. A Boater sorry that I
missed you on the cross walk.
"Eisboch" wrote in message

Had my fill of Harry's new practice of dragging his little friends over
from wherever.

I've enjoyed discussing stuff with everybody, but this cross posting is
just too much.

So, a tip of me hat to youse that have made rec.boats enjoyable over the
years. I wish you all adieu.

A special, single finger salute to Harry and his crybaby protégé, JimH.

Eisboch