Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Huh? (Thomas will really be upset now)

"Roger Long" wrote in message
Scroll down to the bottom of this page and look at the last FAQ.

http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/s...atrol/faq.html

Good thing you can go past NH in a few hours.

snip

I don't know about you guys but I sleep IN my boat, not ON my boat.

Very easy to beat that stupid reg in court. And, besides, how are they going
to know somebody is sleeping if they are IN their boat sleeping and not ON
their boat sleeping. Unless they sneak aboard and sneak below and catch you
sleeping how can they claim you WERE sleeping. Such a dumb law. Can't be
enforced. Even Dave would probably admit that and he's a lawyer - well,
sorta!

Wilbur Hubbard