posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
Curly Surmudgeon Curly Surmudgeon is offline

Default The little squirrel wants to chew on Rudolph's nuts -- More Lies and Evasion from HH&C

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 04:47:22 -0700, hot-ham-and-cheese wrote:

On Sep 22, 11:51Â*pm, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:06:20 -0700, hot-ham-and-cheese wrote:
On Sep 22, 7:29Â*pm, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:56:23 -0700, hot-ham-and-cheese wrote:
On Sep 22, 3:13Â*am, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:29:51 -0700, hot-ham-and-cheese wrote:
On Sep 21, 4:37Â*pm, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:15:36 -0700, almostcutmyhairtoday wrote:
On Sep 21, 1:32Â*pm, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 07:37:56 -0700, hot-ham-and-cheese
wrote:
On Sep 15, 1:13ÂÂ*am, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:

How much of your wages are you going to contribute to
his social programs?

None, but that, too, is irrelevant to the qualifications,
or lack of, of Sarah Palin.

You asked for a cite, little squirrel, and here it is.

What are you babbling about now? Â*I "asked for a cite"?
*Where do you see a request in this thread?

This is the cite you've asked for. Â*If you don't remember
when or where you asked for such a cite, that's your problem.

You're making **** up again, just like your twisted subject
line.

Anyway, good luck with your tax evasion program.

You are a pathological liar:

Little squirrel, you're the one who said none of his wages will
go to Barack's social programs.

You're making **** up again. Â*You claimed that I asked for a cite.
Â*

That's another lie.

You're boring.

--
Regards, Curly

Sorry little squirrel, but it's all on google. Â*Now be a good
little squirrel and go dig up your nuts.

The thread is here, where did I ask you for a cite? Â*Show us the
request that launched your distraction. Â*You cannot, it doesn't
exist, just like most of the fantasies pouring out of your (virtual)
mouth.

It exists.

You're lying again.

Â*I choose not to play your squirrelly little rodent games.

You cannot substantiate your lie so you devolve into insults.

Liar. I call you on your lies when you lie. There is no need to cite
your previous posting because that's what I'm replying to.

You haven't, and cannot, show where I asked for a cite in this thread. It
doesn't exist. You'r lying. Again. If it were an accident or misspeak
then you'd admit such and move on however your choice has been to stone
wall and throw more lies to defend the original lie. Dumb move.

Sheesh! No wonder Argentina has coups and revolutions so frequently...

"Other indicators: 1) Rage attacks after they realize you're
questioning their lies. 2) Distraction techniques, e.g. hanging up the
phone when you catch them in lie, playing word games, or even just
running out of the room. After using the distraction technique, or rage
attack, or sometimes both, they will pretend that nothing ever
happened. They re-write history, so it never did happen in their minds.
Normal people do it too, but these people take it to the
extreme."http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathologic...

Lies by diversion.

Easy to prove, show us where I requested a cite in this thread. You
cannot so you lie more to mask the original lie. Really dumb move.

Even if your nose lights up, Santa won't let you to chew on his
reindeer's nuts.

See above.

--
Regards, Curly

Troll.

Ah, when you get called out on your lies we're trolls but when you throw
lies into the conversation it's not trolling. You are a hypocrite too.

--
Regards, Curly