Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Sold my Boat .. some thoughts

On 2008-09-22 14:43:25 -0400, "Capt. JG" said:

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
et...
"Don White" wrote
How about a daysailer?

The amount of pleasure one gets from a boat is inversely proportional to
its size...

Not necessarily. When I had the sunfish and hobie, they were a blast and a
half. The Cal 20 was less fun. My Sabre 30 is a heck of a lot more fun than
my Cal, but not as much as the hobie, but I'm much, much older now.

I agree. I enjoyed the heck out of each boat, but I've used each new
boat more. Now, the idea of going back to just daysails on the 21 or
Sunday Laser racing doesn't appeal. I do love stealing a Laser and
surprising the young bucks for a few hours, though.

That old saw should probably end "directly proportional to its use" --
which will decrease if it's too large.

--
Jere Lull