posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.machines.cnc,rec.boats
Bob Brock Bob Brock is offline

Default Our economy...

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 22:15:58 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[Default] I missed the Staff Meeting but the Minutes record that
Gunner reported Elvis on Fri, 19 Sep
2008 08:19:51 -0700 in misc.survivalism :
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:40:14 -0400, john
wrote:
Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:34:55 -0400, john
wrote:
Gasoline is selling for three times what it was when Bush presumed
office.

Gasoline is going down, does he get credit for that too?

Gummer apparently hasn't bought any gasoline in the past week or so.

Odd...Last week it was $3.71, at the end of the week, it was $3.65,
this morning I filled up at $3.59

Doesnt seem like much of a rise, least not on this planet

You aint seen nuffing yet.

Yet the claim was the price of fuel has skyrocketed in the last month,
when its easily demonstrated its been falling.

Sounds like the claiment is an outright liar, no?

He could have a 180 perceptive /reality phase shift.

Or be an insane knight, if you've read any Smuyllyan.

You know, I'd kill file you too if I didn't seriously think that you
are a gunner sock puppet.