Sam

Default zero clearance cutting tools?

"Robert Larder" wrote in message ...
Never tried it, but how about a Fein Multimaster with a cranked saw blade?

Evan Gatehouse wrote:
I am going to trim some plywood frames that intersect the hull right
at the shoulder position of a few quarterberths. These are either
1/4" or 3/8" plywood frames, tabbed both sides to the hull. By the
way, I'm a naval architect and mech. engineer so I have a pretty good

If you don't have a whole lot to do you might try a fairly coarse
hacksaw blade in a vicegrips.Put the vicegrips on the end to make it a
"pull" saw to keep the blade from bending.