[email protected] rforman61@msn.com is offline

Default Fall is Here - Boating winding down?

On Sep 22, 7:20*am, Vic Smith wrote:
Anybody care to comment on when their boating season ends or gets
curtailed?
The Florida guys are year-round except maybe for Ohara, who doesn't
seem to care for the summer heat. *But maybe others shy away from
boating in that heat too.
I'm not sure about Georgia or the Carolinas.
All this may be useful to me in deciding where to move to, if that
ever happens.
Even though I won't move there, might be interesting to hear from the
West Coast guys too.
Ever notice how the West Coast is almost like a different country?
Time difference I think. *They are the manliest of boaters, what with
those big seas, but you don't hear much from them.

--Vic *

I'm usually out on the waverunner at least a couple days a month thru
October and into November. Dry suit with a couple layers of warm
clothes underneath makes it delightful to get out and enjoy those
occassional mild sunny days you can continue to get on some weekends
(I'm in Long Island). Even an occassional early December ride has
occurred over the years. After that I"m pretty much shut down 'til
April (when the dry suit usually comes out again for the first couple
rides)....except on the years when somehow I can manage to trailer the
'ski down to visit my mom in SW Florida for a few days.

richforman