Chuck Cox Chuck Cox is offline

Default Sold my Boat .. some thoughts

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:07:11 GMT, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
wrote:

The fact is, the port authority does absolutely nothing for recreational
boating. There is not one public munipal or state dock
in NH that is open to recreational sailboats.. period.

Do you know about the Portsmouth municipal docks at Prescott Park?
I've docked there a few times and we were not the only sailboat. In
fact it is one of my favorite docks because it is cheap and within a
short walk of three excellent pubs. What more could you ask of a muni
dock?

http://www.cityofportsmouth.com/prescottpark/docks.htm
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1786
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2538
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/596
Chuck Cox
SynchroSystems - embedded computer design - http://synchro.com

my email is politician-proof, just remove the PORK