Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Sold my Boat .. some thoughts

"Jere Lull" wrote in message
news:2008092203224616807-jerelull@maccom...
On 2008-09-21 22:40:41 -0400, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
said:

After three season of single handed sailing, I was approached by a young
guy as my boat was taken out for winter storage. He loved her, and he
bought her.

One of the two happiest days of boat-stewardship.

You know, I never thought that was true. I was truly sad when I sold all of
the boats I owned, even those that were less than perfect. I know that was
true when the previous owner of my Sabre sold it to me. He hated to see it
go.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com