jlrogers±³©[_2_] jlrogers±³©[_2_] is offline

Default Sold my Boat .. some thoughts

"Roger Long" wrote in message
"Thomas, Spring Point Light" wrote

The harbor masters are corrupt, the whole system is corrupt.

The one in my town isn't

I guess I will move on to some other activity. Don't know what yet.

Sorry to hear that. You really sounded like you were beginning to get it
and have fun that day I went by your mooring and talked to you after your
sail down from Boothbay. I bet you'll start dreaming about it about the
time the leaves fall. You ought to go look at that Contessa.

--
Roger Long

What Contessa? Would appreciate a link or reference.