Kiyu

Default zero clearance cutting tools?

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 01:11:29 -0700, "Evan Gatehouse"
wrote:

So the tools I have available a

- angle grinder with cut-off wheel
- dremel tool with fiberglass cutting discs
- jigsaw

I recognize I'll have to do some grinding / sanding of the last of the
tabbing but would like to minimize the amount of this.

If'n I were doing it I'd use the grinder after the jigsaw & spend the
extra time to make a plastic & duct tape enclosure with a shop vac
hookup to keep the itchy stuff & dust from migrating. The grinder will
be sloppy but you'll need to clean up anyway so why not just contain
it at the start?
And you won't have to bother your kids later to try the bunks out to
see if you have gotten all the glass fibers cleaned up.

Kiyu