posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default Ozzy and Bob's New Cars are Amazing!

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 05:00:13 -0700 (PDT), "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

And finally, Ozzy....before Consumer reports decided to make their
sports car review about comfort, here is the ACTUAL blog on CR's
website from the testers about the Evo, which they clearly preferred.
Did Jlrogers see this? Hmmmm.

http://blogs.consumerreports.org/car...i-135-lap.html

Well, well, well....seems like the Evo X won again. Sheesh.

RB

Understandably.....Oh BTW, they are detailing my car tomorrow, I'll be
picking it up before the weekend...the red one :-)

You won't hear much from me after that, I've already booked a few days
up the coast to run it in hard and explore the country roads.

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.