[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default Something harry and I probably agree on

On Sep 21, 2:53 pm, A Real Boater wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:31:03 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

The Chinese milk scandal. Dont buy chinese crap. it is my opinion
that they can shoot all the corrupt people they want but the problem
is that their system is corrupt by its very nature and doing things
the right way is not rewarded. When the corrupt party can sieze ones
company for no reason, a wise person gets rich quick and to hell with
quality.

And if the libs have their way, we'll have the same system here.

You think the liberals are anti-food inspection and in favor of
deregulation? You prove yourself dumber every day. Why don't you turn
yourself in for soylent green?

--http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

I think Harry and I agree that inspection is needed. I believe that
where we would disagree is that liberals would think that inspection
could work in an authoritarean system while I do not. The experience
in the Soviet Union and now China shows that when people know there is
nothing to be gained by doing quality work, they will find ways to not
do it. I believe that libs want such an authoritarean system.