posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

The old Evo’s interior was cheaper than a one-star Romanian hotel. The new
Lancer’s interior is a bit more upmarket, but it’s still a third-rate
romance, low rent [Buick] rendezvous.

I think there are probably three people in the whole of Usenet who actually
care about this crap. You notice that neither Bob nor Oz has once mentioned
sailing. Instead they go on and on about some crappy sports car, as though
that defines them as men. What a joke. I drive have a used jeep, a used
ranger pickup, and a nice older mercedes. I don't need to impress anyone
with my car nor would I want to nor did I ever want to, even when I was
20-something.

If this thread isn't bad enough, there are two more of the same bs.

At this point, I've killfiled both of them. The discussion was entertaining
for a while, but now it's just dumb.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com