John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Something harry and I probably agree on

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:31:03 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

The Chinese milk scandal. Dont buy chinese crap. it is my opinion
that they can shoot all the corrupt people they want but the problem
is that their system is corrupt by its very nature and doing things
the right way is not rewarded. When the corrupt party can sieze ones
company for no reason, a wise person gets rich quick and to hell with
quality.

And if the libs have their way, we'll have the same system here.
--
John H.