NOYB

Default OT...and a little bit on-topic

"Joe" wrote in message

the overpaid jackass running the company who is only concerned
with lining his own pockets.

How are they (big 3) lining their pockets if they are losing billions a
year?

Upper management, not the company. Upper level management is paid way
to high of a multiple of what the average worker makes.

bb

Nissan takes an avg of 18 hours to build a car, Chrysler takes 31 hours.

This has nothing to do with management salaries.

But trying to address the real problem is so much harder than just pointing
a finger at management!

When I was in Indiana visiting this summer, I read a story in the local
paper about a steel worker who killed himself over the possibility of losing
his pension when his company filed bankruptcy. His wife, obviously
distraught over the cowardly act her selfish husband had just committed, was
quoted as saying she was "surprised he didn't take out a couple of the
supervisors before he did it", and she "knew which ones would have deserved
it".

The loss of her husband's pension was outside the realm of responsibility of
a lowly supervisor...but, hell, why not shoot the supervisor before shooting
yourself!