Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Out out damned SPOT!

On 2008-09-18 13:55:50 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

Did he sell his house? I doubt it.

They both sold houses, including some rental properties if I remember
correctly.

Compare that with my safe, silent, successful and sane record of active
cruising of more than 13 years.

Yup, going nowhere is certainly silent, safe and easily successful.

I almost guarantee Pat and I have cruised further in those same 13
years, seen more sights, met more people, explored more new areas.

[Going back over some old logs on a whim, I see we've logged well over
8,000 nm in that time, with over 1,000 nm in our cruising range. The
little trips sure add up!]

--
Jere Lull