Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default wifi

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 00:04:48 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

And I'm looking for a wifi booster, so am very interested in figuring
this sort of thing out.

I have something similar to this package from Keenan Systems:

http://www.keenansystems.com/store/c...roducts_id=226

or

http://tinyurl.com/2kdja7

It works well, is easy to use, and an excellent value.

Especially for non-Windows computers, the following kit offers more
power and an ethernet interface (no drivers required):

http://www.keenansystems.com/store/c...roducts_id=237

or

http://tinyurl.com/5xnodg

I have one of these also and it really is the ultimate in onboard WiFi
that I have been able to find. It is not as user friendly as the USB
adapter however and costs more than twice as much.