Matt Langenfeld

Default lofting canoe tables in to plans

A word of caution: Be careful about using someone elses boat as a
template or getting offsets from someone elses plans. Generally, plans
are sold to the buyer with the agreement to make one boat and not share
the plans or info in them with anyone else.

P.C. wrote:
Hi

"Drew Dalgleish" skrev i en meddelelse

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 21:28:17 +0200, "P.C."
wrote:

Yes but the OP is trying to save $75? by doing it himself. I'd
probably do the same thing and if he wants to come to southern ontario
he's welcome to take tracings from my stations.