[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default What? Palin lied? Oh...nooooooo.....

On Sep 20, 4:25*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"A Real Boater" wrote in messagenews:F_6dnYJpnNmhy0jVnZ2dnUVZ_sudnZ2d@comca st.com...

wrote:
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 13:02:00 -0400, A Real Boater wrote:

Palin, saying she did not authorize the expenses for the travel, cited
that trip as a primary example of the insubordination that led to
Monegan's firing.

And if this is an example of her "executive experience", Alaska can keep
her. *WTF, the Public Safety Commissioner has to get his itinerary
approved? *Talk about micro-managing. *Try this in Washington and her
head will explode.

When I worked for the teacher's union, one of my subordinates in a
regional office needed a camera for some of his newsletter work. At one
weekend board meeting, the 30-member board debated that purchase for two
hours and finally turned it down. Money was not tight. So, after the
meeting, I gave him the camera I was using and bought another. I had the
power of the pen up to $5000; he did not. The camera was about $125. I
have a really hard time with micromanagers.

If he was your subordinate and you could authorize and sign up to $5k, why
did he have to go before a 30 member board for a $125 capital expenditure?
Something doesn't add up.

Eisboch- Hide quoted text -

Let it go, man! Remember, you are trying to make sense to a narrow
minded buffoon.