Bruce in alaska Bruce in alaska is offline

Default Larry!

In article ,
Molesworth wrote:

In article ,
Wayne.B wrote:

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:48:45 -0500, Molesworth
wrote:

I've now got all the manuals and I'll look at the wiring diags. I've got
the heat exchanger and water pump off.. just the inlet man to remove
before I can lift the head.

You should probably take the head to a machine shop and have it
checked for warping and cracks.

Although I've only got the port side stripped down, I can't see any
leaking from that side of the head. Also, on disassembling the heat
exchanger, coolant ran out, as it did when taking off the water pump, so
it didn't run completely dry (grasping at straws here).

But there is diesel in the oil in the sump.. :-(

--
Molesworth

If you have diesel in the LubeOil, then look for a leaky Mechanical
Fuel Pump Diaphram, or a blown seal in the Injector Pump......

--
Bruce in alaska
add path after fast to reply