A Boater[_3_] A Boater[_3_] is offline

Default Chuck's Place, an apology, and some good news!

WaIIy wrote:
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 16:23:43 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

It wasn't about your post - it was a different poster who made a
wholly, totally and globally inappropriate remark about JimH and the
nonsense that goes on in rec.boats that none of the other posters saw
because I got to it the second it was posted. It was deleted, the
member banned for 24 hours before anybody even knew it happened.

Let me repeat - it had nothing to do with you.. Which is exactly what
I was talking about separating the two groups - keep that crap over
here and not there.

I have no idea of what has transpired (although plenty of people have
volunteered the information) and frankly I don't care - what happens
between you and JimH here is between you and him here. Keep it off
boatingforum.

Watching the egos of the gatekeepers is interesting.

snerk

Herring reminds me of Uriah Heep.