Drew Dalgleish

Default lofting canoe tables in to plans

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 21:28:17 +0200, "P.C."
wrote:

Hi

"Drew Dalgleish" skrev i en meddelelse
When I built my prospector full size plans weren't available. I found
the instructions in the book to be pretty clear. Basically you just
plot the points from the lofting table on a large sheet of graph paper
then join the dots using a flexible batten to make a fair curve. Do
that for each station.

Isn't that what is already prepared, with full-scale plans ?

P.C.

Yes but the OP is trying to save $75? by doing it himself. I'd
probably do the same thing and if he wants to come to southern ontario
he's welcome to take tracings from my stations.