posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 03:49:37 -0700 (PDT), "Capt. Rob"
wrote:

That's great, Ozzy.
Since we got the Legacy turbo and I modded the suspension, Suzanne has
enjoyed driving the car more and she drives a 5 speed better than most
men I've seen. And she's not so shallow as to respond like poor
Donal's wife. I get far more than a special kiss and it sure as hell
doesn't require a nice car. The only thing more pathetic than Donal's
wife's actions is his willingness to post about it.
BTW, I'm having quite a time getting the Evo here in NY. Almost every
loaded GSR in Rally Red is sold. I located one in NJ, but the dealer
wants a way over MSRP. I may end up getting it from California.

RB

Indeed, I've pretty much told my dealer that I'll have any colour but
they have assured me that after buying 6 Mitsubishis including the 9,
that I will have first refusal on their allocation.

BTW, an article on the manual here
http://www.pressportal.com.au/news/2...008-09-10.html

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.