[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Just a thought ;; there will be some very good bargains ..

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:18:53 -0400, Marty wrote:

Dave wrote:
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:02:03 -0400, Marty said:

So having got that basic fact wrong, why should I trust the rest of
your summary?

And why should I care whether you do or not? You can certainly Google up
your own info if you wish. That law just happens to be one I work with.

'cause we own the same boat ;-o I'm playing a bit of devils advocate
here, I'll do the same to Dems too. Sometimes it looks like you let your
prejudice against anybody not Republican (or is it adulation of all
things GOP?) cloud your reasoning.

Personally, I think that great misquote "First we kill all the lawyers"
should have "Politicians" substituted for "Lawyers".

Cheers
Marty

If you kill all the lawyers, you'll take out a goodly portion of
politicians in the process.