posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 15:16:54 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

You are probably right.

Take your wife out in your Evo, or your GT-R. Let's
face it, she won't be impressed!

Earlier tonight, when I parked up, my wife gave me a kiss.

It was a kiss that said "We deserve this".

You haven't been kissed like that, have you?

Oz???

Regards

Donal

My wife is a reasonable race driver and has participated in a number
of tarmac rallies.
She absolutely glows when she's behind the wheel of either her MX5 or
the Evo9 before I sold it.

She has often remarked that we're lucky to be able to enjoy this..

The adrenaline after a spirited drive on a winding country road gets
me a lot more than a kiss!

OzOne of the three twins

I welcome you to Crackerbox Palace.