Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Hard Hearted Hanna

On 2008-09-07 17:48:56 -0400, Rosalie B. said:

"Skip Gundlach" wrote:

Hard Hearted Hanna

It rained quite a bit here in Southern Maryland, but not much wind.

In mid-Maryland, we got quite a bit of rain, but little wind until last
weekend when "momma" threw the switch from summer to autumn.

Oh GAWD, we got a bit of rain between times! We have a known leak which
normally admits a quart or so each major storm. THAT weekend, I
collected over 3 gallons from that leak.

Needless to say, I immediately worked to reduce that leak. We'll see
how effective I was in coming months.
--
Jere Lull