Don White Don White is offline

Default OT: damn fools building on the beach

"jim" wrote in message
Sorry to pull this OT but I'm coming up your way from Central Florida. If
I take 75 and I 10 would there be any road or traffic problems for a large
RV? Any interesting scenery or stops along that route? The destination is
Destin beach area. I also mapped out going via 19/98. I'd like the same
information for that route. I might rent a small boat in Destin for a
day.Do you have any suggestions on that?
Thanks,
Jim

You live there & still don't know your way around?