Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default OT - Is your city out of fuel?

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:23:02 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On 17 Sep 2008 17:27:03 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:50:02 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

McCain relies on his wife to read/send his email. I wonder
if that'll be true when/if he gets elected.

That talking point may not be a wise one to dwell on, Jon. I suspect
there
are a fair number of voters who are potential customers for that Video
Purrfesser program, and who won't appreciate it.

Yeah, he wouldn't want to offend the knuckle-dragging, mouth-breather
vote!

At least McCain clings to his wife's money and houses.

Which reminds me of a political smear note I received today, which
harked back to his FIRST wife who "got dumped when he returned
from prison, and saw the tragic effects of the auto accident she
suffered while he was away - at which point he started womanizing/
hunting for number two big-time, whom he married six months later..."

(Looks like dirty-tricks are not the province of just one party. My
eyeballs felt dirty just from reading it. But then again, I am
passing it on, kinda - so what does that do to my karma?

BrianW

You're right. It was a tasteless smear, even if it was the truth. I believe
he actually started womanizing before he left, but it's not something that
should be used against him. After all, he's running on character and
integrity.

Ok... sorry for the off-topic politics.

--
"j" ganz @@