[email protected] tsmwebb@gmail.com is offline

Default Just a thought ;; there will be some very good bargains ..

On Sep 18, 3:51*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
When are you off?

Soon? We're planning on following the ha-ha out of SD. They take
off in the 3rd week of October. So, all else being equal we're
looking at arriving SD thenish and departing when the wx looks ok
(with a fishing license). We've still got a steering issue to get
fixed before we take off from here. So, I guess twoish weeks... Or
something else... It's starting to get cold for us tropical types so
I think that will drive us off before all that long anyway.

-- Tom.