posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

Capt. Rob wrote:
On Sep 18, 8:01 am, Martin Baxter wrote:
Capt. Rob wrote:

So what are YOU driving? Don't bother being

embarrassed. It's really too late for that.

'90 Nissan Pathfinder, 300k on it, best damned snow truck I've ever had.
When you get your GT-R, bring it up here in January, we'll race
around the block. Betcha my Nissan beats yours, (well in three feet of
snow). I'll even give you a handicap, I'll tow a trailer with a couple
of cords of hickory in it!

BWAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Nissan Pathfinder and in the year range for
the bad rear end. Best snow truck??? Even more laughable. On snow
that's not over the road height either my Legacy Turbo or Evo or the
GT-R are FAR better and safer in the snow. It's not even close.
Now that I see what you drive I know you're nothing but a mag driver.
Enjoy your next issue of Car & Driver, but try to remember that some
of us actually DRIVE and OWN fast cars.

Well see, I knew you had a BWAHAAA in you! Bad rear ends eh? I guess
I've been lucky. What is the road height for you EVO? Maybe 6 inches?
You couldn't get to my place in the summer with that, never mind
through 3 feet of snow. Different vehicles for different needs.

Do you have a CRX with low profile tires and one of those silly "throaty
sounding" mufflers?

I'm sure your car is lot of fun to drive, where you live, but for me it
just wouldn't work, neither would an DB9, I'd have to bring home on a float.

Cheers
Marty