Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Out out damned SPOT!

wrote in message
: On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:55:50 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
: wrote:
:
:
: wrote in message
: .. .
: : On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:08:38 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
: : wrote:
: :
: :
: : "Bill Kearney" wrote in message
: : ...
: : :
: : : "Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
: : : anews.com...
: : : Loose all the extraneous crap if you are going to enjoy sailing.
: : :
: : : As opposed to you? Who's doing NO SAILING AT ALL?
: : :
: : : To say nothing of not knowing how to spell...
: : :
: :
: :
: : Dear Group,
: :
: : Allow me to couch it in simple enough terms so even a Bill Kearney
might
: : finally understand the simple reality of the matter.
: :
: : The simple reality is a man who takes some time out of his cruising
life
: : (but continues to live aboard and not at a marina) to pursue certain
: : activities ashore remains a cruising sailor while a man (like your
hero
: : Skippy) who takes some time out of his life and home ashore to go
: cruising
: : for a short time and will return to the lubberly life in the
: not-too-distant
: : future remains a lubber. He is a lubber out cruising for a while.
Nothing
: : look up to in that respect. Nothing compared to me, a real cruising
: sailor.
: :
: : So, to summarize, I am a cruising sailor *temporarily* engaged in
: lubberly
: : activities while ALL of you Skippy sycophants and Skippy himself are
land
: : lubbers *temporarily* engaged in cruising.
: :
: : As for the misspelling comment you are again delusional. Read the
: offending
: : sentence again. Use your imagination (in your case that might nigh
well
: be
: : impossible). Read the sentence thusly:
: :
: : (Turn) Loose all the extraneous crap if you are going to enjoy
sailing.
: Have
: : you never read the sentence, "Loose me!" (Turn me loose)?
: :
: : Now run along, to the back of the class with you. You bother me . . .
: :
: : Wilbur Hubbard
: :
: : Skip intends for his boat to be his permanent home. He sold everything
: : he couldn't take on the boat.
: :
:
: Did he sell his house?
:
: It wouldn't fit on the boat. What part of "everything" don't you
: understand?
:
: Actually, I think there may have been two houses, and both were sold.
: His only home is Flying Pig.
:

I choose to NOT believe it coming second hand like that. I know how women
are. Lydia would never allow that to happen. Most any woman without her
*nest* turns out to be a psychotic bitch.

Wilbur Hubbard