Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Hurricane Ike pics from Kemah, Tx

wrote in message

Dont Fret Roger I heard from someone who knows Joe & Terry. They now
live on a 45 footer in Seabrook. Joe had another boat load off coffee
to be delivered to a grocery store. He stayed aboard sent his crew
ashore and kept a ketch from plowing over the dock on top of him as
the roller furler opened in steady 115 kt winds. The city of Seabrook
washed into his marina during the eye. Said he clocked a gust at
158mph. He was surrounded by sunken boats when it was all over.

He lost part of a rub rail and a sampson post.

Fred

You heard from somebody who knows Joe . . . Bwahahahahhhhahhhah!

Everybody knows you are Joe Butcher, Fred!

Another boat load of coffee to deliver? Another *diesel* motor boat load no
doubt! Some green coffee company! What a freaking hypocrite liar you turned
out to be, Joe. Any lie for a buck? Is that your moral standards these days?
Or do you justify your lies because the back of a dollar bill is green?

I know for sure you are Joe. Only he would type fantasmagoria like a wind
gust of over 158 mph and expect people to believe it.
Bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahhahhahahahahhahahah. Sort of like those 30 foot
seas you exaggerated from about half that?

At any rate, I'm happy you and yours survived. It would be a duller world
without a Capt. Joe Hapless to kick around.

Wilbur Hubbard