Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Out out damned SPOT!

"Bill Kearney" wrote in message
:
: "Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
: anews.com...
: Loose all the extraneous crap if you are going to enjoy sailing.
:
: As opposed to you? Who's doing NO SAILING AT ALL?
:
: To say nothing of not knowing how to spell...
:

Dear Group,

Allow me to couch it in simple enough terms so even a Bill Kearney might
finally understand the simple reality of the matter.

The simple reality is a man who takes some time out of his cruising life
(but continues to live aboard and not at a marina) to pursue certain
activities ashore remains a cruising sailor while a man (like your hero
Skippy) who takes some time out of his life and home ashore to go cruising
for a short time and will return to the lubberly life in the not-too-distant
future remains a lubber. He is a lubber out cruising for a while. Nothing to
look up to in that respect. Nothing compared to me, a real cruising sailor.

So, to summarize, I am a cruising sailor *temporarily* engaged in lubberly
activities while ALL of you Skippy sycophants and Skippy himself are land
lubbers *temporarily* engaged in cruising.

As for the misspelling comment you are again delusional. Read the offending
sentence again. Use your imagination (in your case that might nigh well be
impossible). Read the sentence thusly:

(Turn) Loose all the extraneous crap if you are going to enjoy sailing. Have
you never read the sentence, "Loose me!" (Turn me loose)?

Now run along, to the back of the class with you. You bother me . . .

Wilbur Hubbard