skeeter22y skeeter22y is offline
Junior Member

Head up, insurance companies will pay, but storm clause has the deductable at 3%.

For Mr. Hubbard the Yacht basin suffered damage but the dry storage would been fine without the fire. Also boat storage buildings burn everyday.

But on the insurance side, love my boat, but it is burnt, now i get all but 3% of my purchase price. Tell me who could sale a 5 year old boat for 3% less than they paid. Good deal. While I would much rather be using my boat, I had two friends with broken fiberglass from trees falling as far north as Cypress.

RIP my beautiful boat, we have had some great times. Now the boat shopping fun begins. Think I will get a bigger boat this time.