posted to alt.sailing.asa
OzOne OzOne is offline

Default 35s5 Heart of Gold

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:24:06 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Tsk, tsk, tsk Ozzy! Now you are trying to misquote me.
It is about an awful lot more than that short list.
Those were just some of the things that I thought might
impress Bob.

I'd be very happy looking at someone elses Aston....while I passed it
and literally ****ed off into the distance in my far less expensive
car on the way to my lodge in the mountains.

But you wouldn't pass it in an Evo!

Oh yes I would, probably on the inside at twice the speed the Aston
was capable of ever negotiating even a mild corner.

.....And your "lodge in the mountains" has only one en-suite
bedroom. Doesn't it?

two actually.....

regards

Donal