posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Obama 6 pt plan revealed: Stocks continue collapse!

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:35:03 -0500, Frank Boettcher

said:

''These two entities -- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac -- are not facing
any kind of financial crisis,'' said Representative Barney Frank of
Massachusetts, the ranking Democrat on the Financial Services
Committee. ''The more people exaggerate these problems, the more
pressure there is on these companies, the less we will see in terms of
affordable housing.''

Hey, they bought and paid for Barney. Then along comes Obama and they had
shell out to him in just two years 250% of what they'd paid Barney over
the
previous 10 years. Inflation, I guess. Democrats don't come cheap.

You're right. They don't. The Republicans in Congress and the White House
are cheap, however.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com