Larry Larry is offline

Default Bayside, Queens

Wayne.B wrote in
news
We went back and forth with them for over six months, exchanging
lawyer letters, tracking down former owners, etc. After being
threatened with seizure any number of times they finally decided that
no money was due after reviewing all of the available evidence. I
insisted that they write me a letter to that effect which I still have
in the boat files. The whole affair has left me with a rather bad
feeling toward your otherwise fine city. We won't be back any time
soon. I even get nervous transiting the coast.

I don't blame you! I'd never come back here if I were treated like a
criminal.

I'm forwarding your post to someone I know in County government who will be
very interested in this. I'll be sure to cut your header out of it.