[email protected] 7seassinbad@gmail.com is offline

Default Hurricane Ike pics from Kemah, Tx

On Sep 17, 7:16*pm, wrote:
On Sep 17, 5:35*am, "Roger Long" wrote:

Many of those pictures are very close to where Joe and Terry kept "Redcloud"
and were living. *I think he said in an email that they were renting a
waterfront apartment. *I wonder where the coffee is.

I hope they are doing OK and will be able to get back to business. *I was
just about to order more and the stuff I'm drinking now doesn't begin to
compare despite being billed as expensive gourmet beans.

--
Roger Long

Dont Fret Roger I heard from someone who knows Joe & Terry. They now
live on a 45 footer in Seabrook. Joe had another boat load off coffee
to be delivered to a grocery store. He stayed aboard sent his crew
ashore and kept a ketch from plowing over the dock on top of him as
the roller furler opened in steady 115 kt winds. The city of Seabrook
washed into his marina during the eye. Said he clocked a gust at
158mph. He was surrounded by sunken boats when it was all over.

*He lost part of a rub rail and a sampson post.

Fred

PS Roger, you are right on with his coffee, i just received a freash
batch and it's the best, so smooth.
The RedClouds finest is my favorate it's certified Antigua. Ive tried
many from that region but his seems to be the best.

I bet he builds that coffee sailing ship sooner than most expect, how
can you go wrong with such a superior product and a basement price. It
is indeed a "better coffee for a better planet". Visit
ellagocoffee.com to get coffee fit for any Captain

Fred