cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default OT - Is your city out of fuel?

Dave wrote:

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:31:05 -0700, "Capt. JG" said:

No, Jon. Often my job requires me to educate the bank regulators and point
out to them the error of their ways.

Perhaps you should tell them to let market forces do their work!

Sad thing is that both of the major party candidates are loudly shouting
"I'm gonna do something about it when I get elected" and neither of them has
a clue as to what to do, or even what the problem is.

Well, neither did President Bush - today...

So, that's what they meant by, "not with a bang, but a whimper"...

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)